Ford Ranger Single Cab Ute Trays
If you’re looking for enhanced stowing and hauling capabilities that enable you to work and travel from various worksites and any environment, Norweld’s Ford Ranger Single Cab Ute Trays will upgrade your rig and improve your access to all your equipment.
INC GST FITTED
Deluxe Plus Tray
INC GST FITTED
Ford Ranger Single Cab Ute Trays Feature
Store tools, shovels, spare parts or recovery gear in a 1200mm dust resistant trundle drawer. This drawer is tough and can with stand up to 200kg of weight.
Custom-designed aluminium extruded sideboards with built in stiffeners.
58L POLY WATER TANK
Whether cleaning up between jobs sites or having clean water on weekend adventures, having water on the road is an invaluable resource.
A 4mm high tensile single piece plate floor, means your tray is built tough.
Request a quote for our Ford Ranger Single Cab Tray today
With a suite of standard included accessories, including exclusive aluminium extrusions, CNC internal parts, storage drawers and multiple tie-down points, you can transform your ute into a dependable ute you can rely on every day.
Invest in yourself and your ute with the Ford Ranger Single Cab Tray and check out our range of Deluxe and Deluxe Plus packages and matching canopies to build a fit-out uniquely designed to fit how you like to work and tour.
Whether you’re after a Ford Ranger Single Cab Ute Trays or dual cab and extra cab models, contact us today for a competitive quote and enjoy a superior build backed by a lifetime warranty on workmanship.
- Painted sideboards/tailgate and toolbox lids with s/steel capping (Deluxe Plus Trays)
- 4mm high tensile single piece plate floor
- 5mm checker plate side rails
- Extruded sideboards with built in stiffeners
- 76mm x 38mm x 6mm high tensile aluminium chassis runners
- 76mm x 5mm mandrel bend tube headboard
- Spare wheel holders integrated into the headboard
- Heavy duty stainless hinges and catches
- Maxi Lamp LED tail lights
- Router cut 10mm plate mounts
- One piece flared guards or mudguards bolt on with adjustable mounting
- Under Tray Toolboxes Included
- 1200mm x 150mm rear drawer integrated into tray
- 58L poly water tank
- Norweld’s own Dual Locking Roller Compression Locks
Weight:* From 305kg
*Tray weights are an approximate, at the time of publication. We recommend having your vehicle weighed after tray fitment.
Yes, Norweld can supply you with the following Ranger trays:
- Dual cab Ford Ranger trays
- Extra cab Ford Ranger trays
- Single cab Ford Ranger trays
Absolutely — you can take advantage of a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects to give you peace of mind that your Ford Ranger aluminium tray will go the distance to withstand everything your work and lifestyle throw at it.
Yes, to achieve a seamless, secure and lasting installation, simply visit any of our locations across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia, or one of our many nationwide agents. Take advantage of our installation services, and we’ll take care of everything, including relocating your radar, camera, reverse sensors and fuel filler.
If you’ve purchased a new Ford Ranger, we can use our redirection codes to bring it to our workshop for installation before it’s delivered to reduce the time and logistics involved.
Our trays are available in the following sizes:
- Dual cab Ford Ranger trays measure 1826L x 1850W
- Extra cab Ford Ranger trays come in 2126L x 1850W
- Single cab Ford Ranger trays come in 2526L x 1850W
Being transferable between most vehicle makes and models in the same class, our Ford ute trays allow you to keep your tray when upgrading your vehicle by simply changing the mounts.