Ford Ranger Extra Cab Ute Trays
With a robust aluminium construction, Norweld’s Ford Ranger Extra Cab Ute Trays provide unparalleled quality and capability, increasing your payload. With a build lighter than steel alternatives, its heavy-duty design ensures effective weight distribution, making transporting your tools and machinery easier.
INC GST FITTED
Deluxe Plus Tray
INC GST FITTED
Ford Ranger Extra Cab Ute Trays Feature
Store tools, shovels, spare parts or recovery gear in a 1200mm dust resistant trundle drawer. This drawer is tough and can with stand up to 200kg of weight.
Custom-designed aluminium extruded sideboards with built in stiffeners.
58L POLY WATER TANK
Whether cleaning up between jobs sites or having clean water on weekend adventures, having water on the road is an invaluable resource.
A 4mm high tensile single piece plate floor, means your tray is built tough.
Request a quote for the Ford Ranger Extra Cab Tray today
Our Ford Ranger Extra Cab Tray boasts an Australian-made construction tested across various settings to easily hold up to harsh conditions. It’s why we can back our ute trays with a lifetime warranty on workmanship.
Take a look through our Deluxe and Deluxe Plus tray packages to upgrade your ute with extruded sideboards, LED tail lights, a one-piece floor, under-tray drawers, and relocation kits for rear sensors and cameras. With a whole set of features included, our Ford Ranger Extra Cab Ute Trays were made to improve your ute performance.
Contact our team for a competitive quote or assistance finding a matching ute canopy. We also offer single and dual cab ute trays at our Norweld branches in Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and agents nationwide.
- Painted sideboards/tailgate and toolbox lids with s/steel capping (Deluxe Plus Trays)
- 4mm high tensile single piece plate floor
- 5mm checker plate side rails
- Extruded sideboards with built in stiffeners
- 76mm x 38mm x 6mm high tensile aluminium chassis runners
- 76mm x 5mm mandrel bend tube headboard
- Spare wheel holders integrated into the headboard
- Heavy duty stainless hinges and catches
- Maxi Lamp LED tail lights
- Router cut 10mm plate mounts
- One piece flared guards or mudguards bolt on with adjustable mounting
- Under Tray Toolboxes Included
- 1200mm x 150mm rear drawer integrated into tray
- 58L poly water tank
- Norweld’s own Dual Locking Roller Compression Locks
Weight:* From 258kg
*Tray weights are an approximate, at the time of publication. We recommend having your vehicle weighed after tray fitment.
Yes, Norweld can supply you with the following Ranger trays:
- Dual cab Ford Ranger trays
- Space cab Ford Ranger trays
- Single cab Ford Ranger trays
Absolutely — you can take advantage of a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects to give you peace of mind that your Ford Ranger aluminium tray will go the distance to withstand everything your work and lifestyle throw at it.
Yes, to achieve a seamless, secure and lasting installation, simply visit any of our locations across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia, or one of our many nationwide agents. Take advantage of our installation services, and we’ll take care of everything, including relocating your radar, camera, reverse sensors and fuel filler.
If you’ve purchased a new Ford Ranger, we can use our redirection codes to bring it to our workshop for installation before it’s delivered to reduce the time and logistics involved.
Our trays are available in the following sizes:
- Dual cab Ford Ranger trays measure 1826L x 1850W
- Extra cab Ford Ranger trays come in 2126L x 1850W
- Single cab Ford Ranger trays come in 2526L x 1850W
Being transferable between most vehicle makes and models in the same class, our Ford ute trays allow you to keep your tray when upgrading your vehicle by simply changing the mounts.