Norweld Fleet is here!
Norweld has been designing and building aluminium Ute trays and canopies for over 50 years! Years of testing and refinement have led us to design, fabricate and install what we believe are the best tray and canopy packages on the market.
With our heritage in serious off-roading, Norweld is now building strong and reliable trays and canopies for the fleet market. Offering the same “Lifetime Guarantee Against Faulty Workmanship” to our fleet customers, you can be assured our canopies will last the tough site conditions.
When the time comes to upgrade to your next vehicle, Norweld trays and canopies can be transferred to your new vehicle using only a few additional parts. Due to our reliability, canopies have been seen to be transferred between 4-5 vehicles in their lifespan.
Norweld is excited to be building the same tray and canopy set-ups that have been touring Australia for years to our commercial customers. If you are in need of a reliable heavy-duty tray and canopy, we have you covered.
EVERY NORWELD TRAY AND CANOPY FEATURES:
- Dust and water proof
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship
- Strong and durable to handle tough site conditions
- Transferable between vehicle models for fleet upgrades
- Wide range of accessories to suit your fleets requirements
NORWELD OFFERS TRAY AND CANOPY PACKAGES TO SUIT:
- Toyota Hilux – Dual, Extra and Single Cab
- Ford Ranger – Dual, Extra and Single Cab
- Isuzu DMAX – Dual, Extra and Single Cab
- Mazda B-T50 – Dual, Extra and Single Cab
- Holden Colorado
- Nissan Navara
- Landcruiser 79 series – Dual and Single Cab
- American Trucks
- Chassis Extensions
To enquire about Norweld Fleet’s exclusive fleet range, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in contact.
PLEASE NOTE: Norweld Fleet products are only available for commercial customers and MOQ apply.