Pricing from $14,799 USD
If you’re looking to make your truck tough and reliable, Norweld’s Deluxe Plus Flatbed is the perfect addition. With cutting-edge technology and custom-designed aluminum extrusions, this Flatbed is built to withstand the harshest conditions and last a lifetime. It caters to the needs of serious four wheel drivers and farmers who demand toughness and reliability.
The Deluxe Plus Flatbed boasts a fully welded construction and 10mm heavy-duty tray mounts, making it tough and with its sturdy construction ensures that it can handle any challenging task.
The rugged yet sleek design with 2-pac painted sideboards, tailgate and toolbox lids with stainless steel capping and ample storage, transforms your truck into an adventure-ready machine. Pack your camping gear, surfboard, or bikes and hit the great outdoors for an unforgettable adventure.
Overall, the Deluxe Plus Flatbed is an investment that will not only enhance the functionality of your vehicle but also make it a versatile machine that can tackle both work and play with ease.
- Price excludes state and local taxes
- Includes installation at our Norweld USA fitting location
- Reverse camera, parking sensors and BLIS and ADAS radar relocation included
- Australian owned and made
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship
- Relocation of factory-fitted reverse camera, parking sensors and BLIS and ADAS Radars
- 1200mm long dust resistant trundle drawer
- Four under-tray toolboxes
- 58 Litres poly water tank
- Sequential LED tail lights exclusive to Norweld
- Spare wheel holders integrated into the headboard
- Factory spare wheel retained under tray
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hinges and catches
- Transferable between most vehicle makes and models allowing you to keep your tray when upgrading to your next vehicle
- 4mm high tensile plate one-piece floor
- 5mm scratch resistant checker plate sides
- Adjustable flared mudguards
- Extruded sideboards with built-in stiffeners
- 76mm x 38mm x 6mm high tensile aluminium chassis runner
- 76mm x 5mm mandrel-bent tube headboard
- Independently engineered 10mm mounts
- Painted sideboards, tailgate, and toolbox lids with stainless steel capping
6.5FT – 1986 X 2000 (MM)
7FT – 2286 X 2000 (MM)
8FT – 2526 X 2000 (MM)
9FT – 2786 X 2000 (MM)