FOR Chevrolet Sierra HD
Pricing from $13,699 USD
Upgrade your truck with Norweld’s Deluxe Flatbed to transform it into a durable and reliable overlander! The flatbed is designed using advanced technology and custom aluminum extrusions exclusive to Norweld, making it a lifetime investment. It caters to the needs of serious four wheel drivers and farmers who demand toughness and reliability.
The Deluxe Flatbed boasts a fully welded construction and 10mm heavy-duty tray mounts, making it tough and with its sturdy construction ensures that it can handle any challenging task.
The Flatbed is for Work and Play. Its sleek design makes it a versatile machine for the weekends and for the work yard. Your vehicle can transform into an adventure-ready machine, capable of conquering any terrain. Pack your camping gear, surfboard, or bikes and hit the great outdoors for an unforgettable adventure.
The Deluxe Single Cab Flatbed is an excellent addition that enhances the functionality of your vehicle. It’s a robust investment that caters to both work and play, providing reliability and toughness that surpasses the demands of all customer types.
- Price excludes state and local taxes
- Includes installation at our Norweld USA fitting location
- Reverse camera, parking sensors and BLIS and ADAS radar relocation included
- Australian owned and made
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship
- Relocation of factory-fitted reverse camera, parking sensors and BLIS and ADAS Radars
- 1200mm long dust resistant trundle drawer
- Four under-tray toolboxes
- 58 Litres poly water tank
- Sequential LED tail lights exclusive to Norweld
- Spare wheel holders integrated into the headboard
- Factory spare wheel retained under tray
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hinges and catches
- Transferable between most vehicle makes and models allowing you to keep your tray when upgrading to your next vehicle
- 4mm high tensile plate one-piece floor
- 5mm scratch resistant checker plate sides
- Adjustable flared mudguards
- Extruded sideboards with built-in stiffeners
- 76mm x 38mm x 6mm high tensile aluminium chassis runner
- 76mm x 5mm mandrel-bent tube headboard
- Independently engineered 10mm mounts
6.5FT – 1986 X 2000 (MM)
7FT – 2286 X 2000 (MM)
8FT – 2526 X 2000 (MM)
9FT – 2786 X 2000 (MM)