Lachlan’s 2023 N80 Toyota SR5 Hilux
At Norweld we take immense pride in showcasing the extraordinary off-road capabilities of our builds, and we’re thrilled to feature our incredible owners with whom we support to put them together. @fruityluxia Lachlan’s 2023 N80 Toyota SR5 Hilux is a testament to adventure, this robust vehicle is designed to tackle the most challenging terrains, from the snow-capped mountains of the Victorian High Country to the rugged landscapes of Outback South Australia and the scenic beaches of New South Wales. With just four months on the road, it’s already a beacon of exploration and off-grid prowess.
Meet: lachlan @FRUITYLUXIA
Lachlan, currently residing in Sydney, NSW, is gearing up for a move to Darwin, NT, in December 2023. When not deployed at sea with the Navy, he dedicates a substantial part of his time to traversing the road.
Optimising weekend getaways and longer journeys, his well-equipped rig is prepared to confront any off-grid adventure. From the snow-dusted peaks of Victoria’s High Country to the arid Outback of South Australia and the pristine beaches of New South Wales, this Hilux conquers it all with ease and is eager to explore the Northern Territory!
After years of meticulous research and admiration for Australia’s diverse range of rigs, Lachlan’s build came together seamlessly. He is thrilled with the results! Even though it’s been only four months since hitting the road, it has experienced and conquered quite a bit.
The vehicle was put together by the teams in Adelaide including Adelaide Hills Toyota, the accessories and modifications through Jacksons 4×4 Accessories (@jacksons4x4) in Murray Bridge and Norweld in Bowden
About lachlan’s Build
2023 N80 Toyota SR5 Hilux
- Norweld Deluxe Plus Tray
- Norweld Deluxe Lite Canopy
- Ultimate Wiring by Redarc wirth 180W Solar Panel on Roof Top Tent
- Bushman 130L Upright Fridge + 130L Upright Mount
- ARB Twin Compressor with 4L Airbag Man Slimline Tank
- Roof Top Tent Brackets
- Jerry Can Holder
- Spare Wheel Holder
- Water tank
- 2 Pac Painted Canopy Doors
- ARB Summit Mk II Bull Bar with Recovery Points and Side Rails
- Ultra Vision Nitro Maxx 180w LED Driving Lights
- ARB Slimline Roof Rack Light
- GME XRS Connect UHF (RJ45)
- Safari Armax Snorkel
- ARB Frontier 140L Tank
- ARB Base Rack
- Old Man Emu 3465 GVM Upgrade with BP51 Kit
- ROH Hammer 17X9 6/139.7 25P
- Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT 265/65R17
- The Bush Company AX27 Roof Top Tent
James MacDonald – Adelaide
Lachlan was looked after by our Adelaide Branch Manager, James MacDonald. If you’d like to learn more about how James or one of our team can support you to get into a Norweld build, reach out.
Finance options available.