Pricing from $ 3850 inc GST fitted
Our range of Gullwing Toolboxes are an excellent solution for tradespeople wanting a modular and super functional storage option for their work vehicle.
Designed off the back of the popular Norweld Canopy range with Norweld’s exclusive Unistrut extrusions and Heavy Duty Marine Grade Aluminium, our Toolboxes shares the Lifetime Guarantee against faulty workmanship as Norweld Owners are accustomed to.
The rear wall of the Gullwing Toolbox has been uniquely designed to maximise space both internally and externally. 25mm Unistrut has been rebated and welded laterally along the rear of the Gullwing Toolbox which enables multiple opportunities to fit accessories such as the rear windscreen protector and rear tailgate. The Unistrut also enables extra fixing points to be attached for tying down loose items. The Gullwing Toolboxes are non-directional, meaning they can be installed on the LHS or RHS. If the chosen length of the Gullwing Toolbox is less than the chosen Tray, Norweld can provide Stubby Sideboards to suit.
Gullwing Toolboxes are offered in 1500mm and 1740mm lengths and can be fitted to a Norweld Full-Time Canopy Base or our popular Deluxe Tray Packages. Stubby Sideboards and Rear Tailgates are available for Single, Extra and Dual Cab Trays and Bases.
Our Gullwing Toolboxes are available to be purchased singularly to maximise the area for other large equipment.
Check out our Gallery below showcasing a Next Gen Ford Ranger with our 1740mm Toolbox and our Fleet Dmax with our 1500mm Toolbox
- Australian Owned & Manufactured
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Faulty Workmanship
- Single Door per Gullwing
- Water + Dust Resistant
- 100 x 50 x 3mm & Unistrut Internal Frame
- Optional Roof Rack Available
- Removable Rear Screen Protector Available (only with two Gullwings Fitted)
- Dual Locking Roller Compression Locks
- Rear Wall Configuration – Enables Multiple Tie Down Options
- Various Modular Internal Options Available
- Optional 2 Pac Paint For Doors or Full Toolbox Available.
Vehicles to Suit:
- Isuzu Dmax (Single, Extra, Dual Cab)
- Mazda BT-50 (Single, Extra, Dual Cab)
- Ford Ranger (Single, Extra, Dual Cab)
- Toyota Hilux (Single, Extra, Dual Cab)
- Nissan Navara (Extra and Dual Cab)
- Holden Colorado (Extra and Dual Cab)
1740mm Length – 78kgs (Empty)
1500mm Length – 74kgs (Empty)