Kellan 2023 Isuzu D-Max X-Terrain
Whether your looking to do more weekend getaways or planning more elaborate touring experiences, embarking on a journey with a Norweld isn’t just about having a ute tray and canopy; it’s an expression of style, a testament to quality, a showcase of functionality, and, most significantly, a gateway to turning dreams into reality. Kellan’s 2023 Isuzu D-Max X-Terrain is a prime example of a Norweld owner getting the most out of his build.
We’re in the business of crafting unforgettable moments that will leave an indelible mark that will shape your life. In this exclusive Norweld Owners post, we are thrilled to introduce you to a fellow enthusiast, Kellan, who embodies the essence of our Norweld community – where adventure begins.
Meet: KELLAN @KELLANSTENHOUSE
This is now Kellan’s second Norweld build. Both being Isuzu D-MAX’s. First an older 2014 model with a Gen1 tray and compact canopy combo. That vehicle/canopy was put through the tests of the Simpson Desert, not once, but twice. As well as, multiple Victorian high country trips, the Cape York old telegraph track, East coast touring and 4wd tracks. Plus, heaps more.
“It was the only sensible decision to put a new Deluxe Lite Compact Canopy on the new 2023 D-MAX X-Terrain”. Being only 5 months old, he has already clocked up 17,000kms on it. Including a trip from Broken Hill up north to Cape York Strathburn Station. “Keen to rack them kms up in this beautiful country.”
Check out his build profile beloW
About Kellan @KELLANSTENHOUSE’s Build
2023 Isuzu D-MAX X-Terrain
- Deluxe Canopy Base (186kg, 1850mm x 1740mm)
- 2 Pac Painted Toolbox Lids
- Deluxe Lite Compact Canopy Package (285kg, 1850mm x 1500mm)
- Redarc Ultimate Wiring Package
- ARB Twin Motor Compressor + Air Tank
- 2 Pac Painted Canopy Doors
- Clearview ES220 Slide
- Large Bolt In Shelf
- Multi Roof Rack + Awning Brackets
- Bolt On Jerry Can Holder + Norweld Diesel Jerry Can 25L
- Offroad Animal Toro Bullbar
- Stedi 9inch spotlights,
- Offroad Animal lightbar
- Rhino rack backbone pioneer platform
- Carbon 12,000lb winch
- Piak side steps
- 2inch Terrain Tamer rear parabolic springs,
- TJM XGS rugged struts and shocks
- GME XRS UHF
- TJM airtec snorkel
- Secondary fuel filter and catch can
- Crashpad 270 degree awning
Jayden Gill – Far North Queensland
Kellan was looked after by our North Queensland Branch and Fleet Manager, Jayden Gill. If you’d like to learn more about how Jayden or one of our team can support you to get into a Norweld build, reach out.
Finance options available.