Deluxe Plus Tray for Isuzu Dmax Single Cab
Pricing from $16,990 inc GST fitted
Transform your ISUZU D-Max into a reliable and rugged workhorse with Norweld’s Deluxe Plus Single Cab Ute Tray. Made using advanced technology and custom aluminium extrusions exclusively designed by Norweld, this Ute tray is a lifetime investment that exceeds expectations.
Built to cater to the needs of hardworking farmers and tradesmen who demand toughness and reliability, the Deluxe Plus Single Cab Ute Tray boasts a fully welded construction and features a 4mm single sheet tray deck, along with 10mm heavy-duty tray mounts that can handle any task. It’s perfect for transporting heavy tools, equipment, and supplies to job sites and farms throughout Australia.
However, the tray isn’t just about work. It’s sleek and stylish design with 2-pac painted sideboards, tailgate and toolbox lids with stainless steel capping and ample storage, it’s a versatile machine for the weekends, transforming your ISUZU D-Max into an adventure-ready vehicle capable of conquering any terrain. Pack your camping gear, surfboard, or bikes and hit the great outdoors for an unforgettable adventure.
Upgrade your ISUZU D-Max with our Deluxe Plus Single Cab Ute Tray and experience the difference today. It’s an excellent addition that enhances the functionality of your vehicle, providing reliability and toughness that surpasses the demands of hardworking Australians.
- Australian-owned and made
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship
- Relocation of factory-fitted reverse camera, parking sensors and cross-traffic alert radars
- 1200mm long dust resistant trundle drawer
- Four under-tray toolboxes
- 58L poly water tank
- Sequential LED tail lights exclusive to Norweld
- Spare wheel holders integrated into the headboard
- Factory spare wheel retained under tray
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hinges and catches
- Transferable between most vehicle makes and models allowing you to keep your tray when upgrading to your next vehicle
- 4mm high tensile plate one-piece floor
- 5mm scratch resistant checker plate sides
- Adjustable flared mudguards
- Extruded sideboards with built-in stiffeners
- 76mm x 38mm x 6mm high tensile aluminium chassis runner
- 76mm x 5mm mandrel-bent tube headboard
- Independently engineered 10mm mounts
- Painted sideboards, tailgate, and toolbox lids with stainless steel capping
ISUZU D-Max Single Cab Diesel manual and automatic transmission matrix;
|GVM||GCM||Payload||Towing Capacity Braked||Kerb weight||Remaining Payload with Norweld Tray|
*This information is correct as at 20/04/2023 according to Isuzu UTE Australia