Deluxe Plus Tray
for Ford Ranger Single Cab
Pricing from $16,990 inc GST fitted
If you’re looking to turn your Ford Ranger into a workhorse that’s tough and reliable, Norweld’s Deluxe Plus Single Cab Ute Tray is the perfect addition. With cutting-edge technology and custom-designed aluminium extrusions, this Tray is built to withstand the harshest conditions and last a lifetime. It caters to the needs of hardworking farmers and tradesmen who demand reliability and durability.
The Single Cab Ute tray features fully welded construction and 10mm heavy-duty tray mounts, making it ideal for hauling heavy equipment, tools, and supplies to job sites and farms. Its robust design ensures that it can handle even the toughest tasks with ease.
But this tray isn’t just about work. On weekends, it’s time to let loose and have some fun. The rugged yet sleek design with 2-pac painted sideboards, tailgate and toolbox lids with stainless steel capping and ample storage, transforms your Ford Ranger into an adventure-ready machine. Pack your camping gear, surfboard, or bikes and hit the great outdoors for an unforgettable adventure.
Overall, the Deluxe Plus Single Cab Ute Tray is an investment that will not only enhance the functionality of your Ford Ranger but also make it a versatile machine that can tackle both work and play with ease.
- Australian-owned and made
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship
- Relocation of factory-fitted reverse camera, parking sensors and cross-traffic alert radars
- 1200mm long dust resistant trundle drawer
- Four under-tray toolboxes
- 58L poly water tank
- Sequential LED tail lights exclusive to Norweld
- Spare wheel holders integrated into the headboard
- Factory spare wheel retained under tray
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hinges and catches
- Transferable between most vehicle makes and models allowing you to keep your tray when upgrading to your next vehicle
- 4mm high tensile plate one-piece floor
- 5mm scratch resistant checker plate sides
- Adjustable flared mudguards
- Extruded sideboards with built-in stiffeners
- 76mm x 38mm x 6mm high tensile aluminium chassis runner
- 76mm x 5mm mandrel-bent tube headboard
- Independently engineered 10mm mounts
- Painted sideboards, tailgate, and toolbox lids with stainless steel capping
Ford Ranger single cab diesel automatic transmission matrix;
|GVM||GCM||Payload||Towing Capacity Braked||Kerb weight||Remaining Payload with Norweld Tray|
*This information is correct as at 20/04/2023 according to Ford Australia