Deluxe Plus Tray
for Toyota Hilux Single Cab
Pricing from $16,990 inc GST fitted
Transform your Toyota Hilux into a modern-day workhorse with our Deluxe Plus Single Cab Ute Tray – built tough enough to last a lifetime!
Designed to meet the demands of the hard-working farmer who relentlessly works the land day in and day out that demands everyday reliability and durability, or the tradesmen who know that having the right tools to get the job done efficiently and effectively ultimately saves time, money, and effort.
Manufactured using cutting-edge CNC technology and exclusively designed aluminium extrusions, these Ute trays are built to last. Designed from the ground up with 10mm heavy-duty tray mounts and fully welded construction throughout they’re perfect for hauling equipment, tools, and supplies to job sites and farms.
But these Ute trays aren’t just about work. When the weekend rolls around transform your Toyota Hilux Single Cab into an adventure-ready machine. Their rugged yet sleek design with 2-pac painted sideboards, tailgate and toolbox lids with stainless steel capping and ample storage can handle any terrain. Throw in your camping gear, chuck in the surfboard or load up the bikes and turn it into the weekend adventurer for all your outdoor activities.
- Australian-owned and made
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship
- Relocation of factory-fitted reverse camera, parking sensors and cross-traffic alert radars
- 1200mm long dust resistant trundle drawer
- Four under-tray toolboxes
- 58L poly water tank
- Sequential LED tail lights exclusive to Norweld
- Spare wheel holders integrated into the headboard
- Factory spare wheel retained under tray
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hinges and catches
- Transferable between most vehicle makes and models allowing you to keep your tray when upgrading to your next vehicle
- 4mm high tensile plate one-piece floor
- 5mm scratch resistant checker plate sides
- Adjustable flared mudguards
- Extruded sideboards with built-in stiffeners
- 76mm x 38mm x 6mm high tensile aluminium chassis runner
- 76mm x 5mm mandrel-bent tube headboard
- Independently engineered 10mm mounts
- Painted sideboards, tailgate, and toolbox lids with stainless steel capping
Toyota Hilux Single Cab Diesel manual and automatic transmission matrix;
|GVM||GCM||Payload||Towing Capacity Braked||Kerb weight||Remaining Payload with Norweld Tray|
*This information is correct as at 20/04/2023 according to Toyota Australia