for isuzu Dmax Single Cab
Pricing from $15,490 inc GST fitted
Upgrade your ISUZU D-Max with Norweld’s Deluxe Single Cab Ute Tray and transform it into a rugged and dependable workhorse you can rely on. Our Ute tray is built to last a lifetime using advanced technology and custom aluminium extrusions exclusive to Norweld, making it an investment that exceeds expectations.
Designed to meet the needs of hardworking farmers and tradesmen who demand toughness and reliability, the Deluxe Single Cab Ute Tray boasts a fully welded construction is built on 10mm heavy-duty tray mounts and features a 4mm single sheet tray deck that can handle any challenging task. This makes it perfect for transporting heavy tools, equipment, and supplies to job sites and farms throughout Australia.
But the tray isn’t just about work. Its sleek and stylish design with ample storage makes it a versatile machine for the weekends transforming your ISUZU D-Max into an adventure-ready machine, capable of conquering any terrain. Pack your camping gear, surfboard, or bikes and hit the great outdoors for an unforgettable adventure.
The Deluxe Single Cab Ute Tray is an excellent addition that enhances the functionality of your ISUZU D-Max. It’s a robust investment that caters to both work and play, providing reliability and toughness that surpasses the demands of hardworking Australians. Upgrade your ISUZU D-Max with our Deluxe Single Cab Ute Tray and experience the difference today.
- Australian-owned and made
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship
- Relocation of factory-fitted reverse camera, parking sensors and cross-traffic alert radars
- 1200mm long dust resistant trundle drawer
- Four under-tray toolboxes
- 58L poly water tank
- Sequential LED tail lights exclusive to Norweld
- Spare wheel holders integrated into the headboard
- Factory spare wheel retained under tray
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hinges and catches
- Transferable between most vehicle makes and models allowing you to keep your tray when upgrading to your next vehicle
- 4mm high tensile plate one-piece floor
- 5mm scratch resistant checker plate sides
- Adjustable flared mudguards
- Extruded sideboards with built-in stiffeners
- 76mm x 38mm x 6mm high tensile aluminium chassis runner
- 76mm x 5mm mandrel-bent tube headboard
- Independently engineered 10mm mounts
ISUZU D-Max Single Cab Diesel manual and automatic transmission matrix;
|GVM||GCM||Payload||Towing Capacity Braked||Kerb weight||Remaining Payload with Norweld Tray|
*This information is correct as at 20/04/2023 according to Isuzu UTE Australia