Norweld Elite Tray – Available Now
Introducing the New Norweld Elite Tray – Available Now
Norweld is excited to unveil our groundbreaking new generation tray design after 2.5 years invested in research and development.
The Elite tray reflects our commitment to offering the toughest, most durable products built to thrive in Australia’s harsh conditions.
Building on our 50+ year legacy of manufacturing innovation in Australia, the Elite tray takes the 4WD experience to the next level, offering a sleek, modern design that’s made to thrive in any environment and offer practical functionality that our customers love.
Developed by our in-house team of design and engineering experts, the Elite tray will take Norweld into the next phase, with exclusive new features that aren’t available anywhere else.
New features exclusive to Norweld’s Elite tray include:
- Lower profile, ‘bolt on’ side profile design, colour-coded to match each vehicle
- Adjusted headboard height to provide clearance for popular ‘Rhino-Rack’ or ARB roof rack with allowance for solar panels and other accessories or modifications
- Complex headboard extrusion in new mandrel bent profile for improved aerodynamics
- Height allowance for inclusion of 130L upright fridge within Norweld’s range of canopies
- Integrated Anderson plug mounts and tie down points in the headboard for securing large items
- 40L water tank for standard dual cabs vehicles, and 58L for extended Toyota Land Cruisers, extra cab and single cab vehicles
- Lightboard design with Norweld exclusive taillights and unique bolt-on panels for ease of replacement
- Constant torque hinges on toolboxes and enhanced drawer design with lock functionality
- Custom made, gravity-fed water filler and tap engineered for standard hose fittings
- Various mudguard options to suit car and wheel designs
We are proud to still offer our Norweld lifetime warranty on the workmanship of our products – a guarantee that’s put to the test in real world environments by thousands of our customers covering more than 100 million kilometres every year.
The Elite tray is now available to order. Display vehicles showcasing the new tray can be found at each of our Norweld’s locations across Australia.
Click here to learn more or request a quote today.