Aluminium Fabricators & Product Design
Please be advised that Norweld’s Ute Tray and Canopy division as well as our large project fabrication division will be moving to 139-143 Hartley St as of the 1st July 2015.
We will still offer the same high level of service and quality workmanship at both sites.
Our Ogden St workshop will be responsible for
• Over the counter sales for aluminium products and extrusions and offcuts
• Propeller repairs and sales
• Small repairs and alterations to all aluminium items such as boats, tanks, toolboxes and castings.
• Supply/install of under tray toolboxes and water tanks to existing trays
• General fabrications of toolboxes, tanks, frames and marine based products.
Hartley St will be the main site for
• Heavy Duty Ute Trays and Accessories
• Canopies and fit outs
• Project and larger fabrications including Grandstands, Aluminium Gangways, Seating and Balustrading and Screens.
We have chosen to establish two separate divisions to allow us to provide a better overall experience for our customers from the moment you contact us to the moment you leave with your pride and joy. We also aim to provide a safer work environment for our staff, customer builds and stakeholders.
With a dedicated team of tradesmen and fitters we hope to provide a high quality level of work to all of our existing and future customers.
If you are unsure about which site to visit just head to 139-143 Hartley St where we will assist in taking your enquiry or order, otherwise please phone reception on (07) 4035 4722 or email us on email@example.com
FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE
When we guarantee you a time, you can be assured you will receive priority service.
And of course there’s the well-known NORWELD pledge of :
UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE FOR LIFE AGAINST FAULTY WORKMANSHIP
Contact us today!