Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join the Norweld team in a brand-new role in our Cairns head office!
WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, Norweld has been making our customers’ dreams a reality. Through extensive research and development at our head office in Cairns, we have built a world-class reputation for delivering the ultimate tray and canopy packages. Designed and manufactured in Australia, we use the highest-grade materials with cutting edge manufacturing techniques to build the toughest products in the country.
We pride ourselves on offering a safe, inclusive and supportive workplace – one where we have fun, work as a team, deliver the ultimate customer experience and enjoy rewarding careers. Come and join the Norweld family!
Due to continued business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an After Sales Service Advisor to join the Norweld team. Based in our head office in Cairns, the purpose of your role is to manage insurance and warranty activities, as well as after-sales support and products. You will provide essential guidance and support to our valued customers and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take phone calls, respond to emails and consult with customers in-person to provide the appropriate solutions to exceed their expectations
- Timely and accurate management of warranty and insurance claims, ensuring that they are handled properly and follow established procedures
- Assess the specific customer issue/need and provide quote (including shipping, excess, etc. as required)
- Create invoices according to company practices; submit invoices to customers; follow up on outstanding invoices
- Regularly review and update procedures and look for opportunities to streamline or improve our practices
- Book repair/replacement and accessory jobs into production schedule via Jim2 and oversee end-to-end process
- Check repair authorities to ensure they are correct per quote
- Create job, wrap, and send out warranty or products as required
- Maintain records of all correspondence relating to sales, insurance and warranty claims
- Coordinate with insurance providers to ensure that all claims are processed properly
- Manage, maintain and adhere to all internal administrative processes
- Develop appropriate systems and procedures to enhance the accuracy and timeliness of workflow
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Good technical automotive knowledge
- Intermediate computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Jim2 and Salesforce (desirable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to self-manage time and responsibilities while working with autonomy
- A commitment to superior customer service, product, and market development
- Sound knowledge of 4×4 Makes, Models and popular accessories and brands (desirable)
- Passion for the outdoors, off-roading and camping is a plus!
Your dream role awaits! Apply now with your resume and cover letter outlining why you want to join the Norweld team.
- Join a fast-growing and dynamic business
- Be recognised and rewarded for great work
- Enjoy a fun, flexible and social environment