Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join the Norweld team in our new Brisbane workshop and showroom!
WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, Norweld has been making our customers’ dreams a reality. Through extensive research and development at our head office in Cairns, we have built a world-class reputation for delivering the ultimate tray and canopy packages. Designed and manufactured in Australia, we use the highest-grade materials with cutting edge manufacturing techniques to build the toughest products in the country.
We pride ourselves on offering a safe, inclusive and supportive workplace – one where we have fun, work as a team, deliver the ultimate customer experience and enjoy rewarding careers. Come and join the Norweld family!
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Office & Operations Coordinator to support the day-to-day operations of our Brisbane production facility. You will be responsible for timely, efficient and effective office administration, including managing reception, supporting the sales and production teams, providing exceptional customer service, organising freight and resolving office facilities issues. This is an ‘all-rounder’ role requiring a pro-active, helpful, and flexible approach in order to manage a variety of tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing timely and effective administration support to the sales, production and management teams
- Greeting, welcoming and directing visitors, and answering, screening and directing all phone and email contact in a friendly and professional manner
- Performing handover of completed builds to customers as required, including explaining features and assist with after-sales support
- Managing travel bookings and events/functions
- Maintain purchase records in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Assist with resolving and coordinating any operations related issues, including organising servicing and repairs of equipment where required
- General mail management, including booking freight and handling incoming goods
- Initiating and ordering supplies and equipment and ensuring stationery and office area remains organised
- Administer customer sales procedure using relevant software programs
- Work closely with Brisbane Operations Manager and Administration Support teams in Cairns head office to ensure completion of day-to-day office activities
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or industry
- Accuracy and high attention to detail to uphold high quality of work
- Demonstrated computer, typing and data entry skills, with high proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- High level written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with colleagues, supervisors, other Norweld teams and vendor partners
- Excellent time management skills and ability to balance multiple tasks and interruptions
- Ability to exercise initiative and discretion, work autonomously and adapt easily to change
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions based on available information
- Willingness to go above and beyond and take on adhoc tasks as necessary
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-skilled team environment
- Passion for the outdoors, off-roading and camping is a plus!
Your dream role awaits! Apply now with your resume and cover letter outlining why you want to join the Norweld team.
- Join a fast-growing and dynamic business
- Enjoy a fun, flexible and social environment
- 9-day fortnight (no weekends)