Come join the Norweld team in our brand-new Brisbane workshop and showroom!
WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, Norweld has been making our customers’ dreams a reality. Through extensive research and development at our head office in Cairns, we have built a world-class reputation for delivering the ultimate tray and canopy packages. Designed and manufactured in Australia, we use the highest-grade materials with cutting edge manufacturing techniques to build the toughest products in the country.
We pride ourselves on offering a safe, inclusive and supportive workplace – one where we have fun, work as a team, deliver the ultimate customer experience and enjoy rewarding careers. Come and join the Norweld family!
Due to continued growth, we are seeking Trade Assistants to join our team in Brendale. Our Trade Assistants perform varied hands-on tasks to support the quality installation of tray and canopy packages. This includes fitting trays, canopies and accessories, cleaning, packing, loading and unloading of builds.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing varied fitting tasks
- Packing and loading builds
- Ensuring trays and canopies are cleaned once work is complete
- Carrying out inspections and quality control throughout the production process
- Ensuring the health and safety of all customers, visitors and team members
- Maintaining workplace cleanliness and tool and equipment care
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate will have:
- Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Forklift ticket (desirable)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-skilled team environment
- Passion for the outdoors, off-roading and camping is a plus!
Your dream role awaits! Apply now.
- Join a fast-growing and dynamic business
- Be recognised and rewarded for great work
- Enjoy a fun, flexible and social environment